Tuesday, March 13, 2012

RaNdOm!

I am having a hard time coming up with something to blog about tonight, so I think I'm just going to talk. First of all, today I was once again reminded how difficult group work is. While I really enjoy working with others, when 25 people are all trying to communicate their ideas and all 25 truly believe they are right, it can be very difficult. Of course, I am sometimes one of those 25 that think they are absolutely right, but that is part of what is hard-going along with others ideas and letting go of your own sometimes. Next, the little girl I discussed in an earlier post will be coming home tomorrow and I cannot express how amazed I am. She is so strong and has overcome so many obstacles, at some points against all odds. Still, she remains so positive and is truly a lesson to us all. Finally, the weather has started getting nice. Even while inside, you can feel the difference. Everyone is happier, the mood is lighter. Gotta love spring:)
 
Photo Credit:http://www.collegefashion.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Spring-Flowers.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment